Perdita Memories Perdita Memories

Thanks Alot

I haven't gotten around to seeing this flash untill now. This is exactly what i seen as i was making this song

very nice way of using it. i was impressed.

gio-m responds:

it is i who has to thank you. I had the basic idea for the movie but it was only after hearing your song that it all come together. I hope to hear more music form you in the futer.

Dranking Helmet Dranking Helmet

All my fiven....

some people don't understand that its not all about the 'graphic' quality....ITS ABOUT THE CONTENT!

and trust me, this is full of content.

B33R FUX FOR ALL!

altr responds:

I contented you last night, so I must agree, =) ...

Liver Lumps Liver Lumps

if there was a score high enough.....

by far THE BEST DRUNK SLIDE SHOW EVER. period.

2 better be coming out real soon. front page anyone? (P.S i smell like roses damnit)

B33R S3X FUR ALL!

Onic responds:

I agree with you on every statment...except the roses part Hog Lot boy! Anyway, thanks a ton for the review and all, have a b33rfull day!

Alkie Kong Alkie Kong

Wow.

how long have i been waiting for this one?

ALL MY DAMN LIFE! Damn right, this is the BEST DK game on newgrounds....period. no exceptions. there might as well never be a DK style game ever again submited, because it will never compare to this one.....unless its Alkie Kong II

GET TO WORK!

PsychoGoldfish responds:

DAMN STRAIT, LONG LIVE THE SOUTH, and those that go there.

Alien Lander add-on 2 Alien Lander add-on 2

very nice

the gameplay was very clean and the controls were solid. The graphics were as good as you could of hoped for. i like what you did with the music too. its nice to have different types of music in a game. i most def gave this a five, it belongs on n.g

Goatchrist responds:

Thanks dude, glad you liked it

One of Us Must Be Insane One of Us Must Be Insane

Good mix of styles

I'm with ya, this is a hard one to label, but whatever the case, this is a good track. This soung makes me want to 'cruise the strip with the top down'

has a nice salsa groove to it, which is easy to get into.

Hope to hear more of this.

4/5

-_[ACTION!]_- -_[ACTION!]_-

this is a fun little track

this track will put a smile on your face. with the qwirky loop, to the 'outer space' sounding highs. when it first came on, i had my doubts about it, but as the song progressed, as did the quality. Good work here.

4/5

Aka-Kiba responds:

Lol. Thanks for the support my friend, I worked hard on this.

~1~

Cover - My Heart Will Go On Cover - My Heart Will Go On

Not bad at all

this is a very nice effort here. The only gripe i might have with it, is that it might of sounded alittle better with some more low end sounds. the highs seem to drown out the lows. Also, not a bad thing, but this sounds like something you would hear in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 or something, which i found amusing (Flying Battery anyone?) but what you have here is good. hope to hear more.

3/5